Where KeHE Goes, Goodness Follows
At KeHE, we’re all about the “good” – and, as a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor, we’re constantly growing, offering additional opportunities to the industry’s finest CDL-A professionals.
Our Breinigsville, PA location is growing and we’re looking for local delivery route drivers who want to commit to a great company and work days.
We give you the tools to succeed and be safe!
Most of our routes are day shift and operate Monday thru Friday. The routes go into NYC (at least 3 days of the week) and all five boroughs so must be comfortable driving into NYC/boroughs, making deliveries. We touch freight - making grocery store deliveries (electric pallet jacks).
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Jobs with KeHE Offer:
- Benefits are available DAY ONE!
- ESOP- (Employee Stock Option Plan) after approximately 12 months
- You become an owner of the company and after 3 years become fully vested
- Strong employee culture
- Competitive pay
- Work Days - Home Nights
- Safety Bonuses
- Driver recognition program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Trucks are an average of 2 years old and delivery trailers are equipped with lift gates.
CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Prior route delivery experience is preferred.
- 1 year of current CDL Class A Tractor Trailer experience required
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A required.
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team.
If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!