Where KeHE Goes, Goodness Follows
At KeHE, we’re all about the “good” – and, as a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor, we’re constantly growing, offering additional opportunities to the industry’s finest CDL-A professionals. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
Our delivery driver positions offer dedicated routes - you'll sleep out but be home multiple times a week and most weekends.
This has a 3am-5am start time. Monday through Friday with 2 or 3 layovers. Our drivers are making direct store deliveries to Northern WI. We give you great tools (electric pallet jacks, electric lift gates) and great customers!
CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver Jobs with KeHE Offer:
- Benefits are available DAY ONE!
- ESOP- (Employee Stock Option Plan) after approximately 12 months
- You become an owner of the company and after 3 years become fully vested
- Strong employee culture
- Competitive pay
- Safety Bonus’s
- Driver recognition programs
CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver Primary Responsibilities:
- Operate Tractor-Trailer and/or straight truck in a safe and efficient manner.
- Deliver merchandise to assigned customers.
- Pick up back-hauls and return merchandise.
- Complete all required paperwork and logs at the end of each trip.
- Maintain contact with retailers and accounts receivable specialists.
- Other duties and special projects as requested.
- Must maintain good attendance.
- Maintain safe work practices.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class A CDL required
- 1 year of current CDL Class A Tractor Trailer experience required
- Experience delivering food products preferred
- Drivers must have the ability to lift 50 lbs - Touch Freight