KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
We’re looking for LOCAL CDL Class A delivery route drivers who want to commit to a great company and work days. We give you the tools to succeed and be safe: Our trucks are an average of 2 years old and delivery trailers are equipped with lift gates and electric pallet jacks. This position will work Monday through Friday with a start time of 3am-4am, home nights! Our drivers touch freight, we deliver food to our chain grocery stores (mainly dock deliveries) but also may require shuttling work as well.
KeHE has a strong employee culture, offering competitive pay with* excellent benefits that start DAY 1:* Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401k, & Driver Recognition Programs. We hire to retire with our ESOP - Become an owner in KeHE after 1 year of employment, fully vested after 3 years! KeHE is an employee owned organization!
- Prior route delivery experience is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year (12 months, consecutively) of CDL Class A commercial vehicle driving experience.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A required.
- No more than one moving violation or accident in the last three years
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Some longer mileage routes require one overnight stay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,450.00 - $1,500.00 per week