Where KeHE Goes, Goodness Follows
At KeHE, we’re all about the “good” – and, as a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor, we’re constantly growing, offering additional opportunities to the industry’s finest CDL-A professionals.
Our Dayton, Ohio location is looking for a Truck Driver who want to commit to a great company. This is a Sunday through Thursday route with an 11pm-midnight start time, off on Fridays and Saturdays. This route will handle direct store deliveries and shuttles. At KeHe we care about the safety and success of our drivers and provide you with the tools you need to get the job done in trucks that are on average only 2 years old.
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with KeHE Offer:
- Benefits are available DAY ONE! (Excluding Union positions)
- ESOP- (Employee Stock Option Plan) after approximately 12 months
- You become an owner of the company and after 3 years become fully vested
- Strong employee culture
- Competitive pay
- Safety bonuses
- Driver recognition programs
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with KeHE Requirements
- Prior delivery route experience is preferred
- 1 year of current CDL Class A Tractor Trailer experience required
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A required
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!