Where KeHE Goes, Goodness Follows
At KeHE, we’re all about the “good” – and, as a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor, we’re constantly growing, offering additional opportunities to the industry’s finest CDL-A professionals.
Our Northeast, Maryland location is brand new! This is a Tuesday through Saturday shift. Early am start time, home every night. We’re looking for delivery route drivers who want to commit to a great company and work days. We give you the tools to succeed and be safe: Our trucks are an average of 2 years old and delivery trailers are equipped with lift gates.
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Jobs with KeHE Offer:
- Benefits are available DAY ONE!
- ESOP- (Employee Stock Option Plan) after approximately 12 months
- You become an owner of the company and after 3 years become fully vested
- Strong employee culture
- Competitive pay
- Local Route - Work Days - Home Nights
- Safety Bonus’s
- Driver recognition program
- Our delivery route Drivers work independently, provide superior customer service, drive local routes and are home nights!
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A
- 1 year of current CDL Class A Tractor Trailer experience required
- Prior route delivery experience is preferred.
- Reefer/Trailer experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of CDL Class A commercial vehicle driving experience.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A required.
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Some longer mileage routes require one overnight stay
Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!