Our North East, MD location is growing and we’re looking for Class A CDL Delivery Route Drivers who want to commit to a great company. We give you the tools to succeed and be safe: Our trucks are an average of 2 years old and delivery trailers are equipped with lift gates. This is a Tuesday through Saturday workload or Monday through Friday with (1) layover per week. It has a 3am - 5am start times (day shift).
**Health Benefits Available DAY ONE **
**Drive during the Day, HOME NIGHTS**
KeHE has a strong employee culture, offering competitive pay with Health Benefits STARTING DAY ONE: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401k, & Driver Recognition Programs and employee bonus plans. We also want to get you started on the right foot with a sign on bonus up to $5,000!
- Prior route delivery experience is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of CDL Class A commercial vehicle driving experience. 12 full months of recent, consecutive CDL A driving experience.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A required.
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Clean mvr and psp record.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor- “Where KeHE Goes, Goodness Follows” and is rapidly growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,400.00 - $1,500.00 per week