Where KeHE Goes, Goodness Follows
At KeHE, we’re all about the “good” – and, as a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor, we’re constantly growing, offering additional opportunities to the industry’s finest CDL-A professionals.
Our Worcester location is a satelite locaton to our Lehigh Valley office. We are growing and we’re looking for delivery route truck drivers who want to commit to a great company and work days. No day is the same out of our Worcester location (store deliveries, dock work, shuttles).
We give you the tools to succeed and be safe: Our trucks are an average of 2 years old and delivery trailers are equipped with lift gates.
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Jobs with KeHE Offer:
- Benefits are available DAY ONE!
- ESOP- (Employee Stock Option Plan) after approximately 12 months
- After 3 years, you'll become an owner of the company and become fully vested
- Strong employee culture
- Competitive pay
- Local Route: Monday - Friday with 1 overnight per week
- Safety Bonus’s
- Driver recognition programs
Most of our routes are day shift and operate Monday - Friday 3am-6am Start. Our delivery route Drivers work independently, provide superior customer service, drive local routes and are home nights!
CDL-A Local Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A
- 1 year of current CDL Class A Tractor Trailer experience required
- Prior route delivery & Reefer/Trailer experience is preferred
- Must be confortable driving in Boston
- Must be flexible with possible weekend work too