Where KeHE Goes, Goodness Follows
At KeHE, we’re all about the “good” – and, as a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor, we’re constantly growing, offering additional opportunities to the industry’s finest CDL-A professionals. Plus, to keep you safe and on the road toward success, we put all drivers in newer trucks with good equipment to help you get the job done right.
Our drivers make direct store deliveries and touch freight. We give you the tools to succeed and be safe: lift gates, electric pallet jacks and most routes have dock deliveries.
CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver Jobs with KeHE Offer:
- Up to $80,000 per year!
- Benefits are available DAY ONE!
- ESOP- (Employee Stock Option Plan) after approximately 12 months
- You become an owner of the company and after 3 years become fully vested
- Strong employee culture
- Competitive pay
- Safety Bonus’s
- Driver recognition programs
- 1 to 2 nights out non-consecutive depending on the route
- When you come work for us, you will receive a $1500 transition bonus during the first payroll period to ensure that when moving to our company, you start on the right foot
CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of current CDL Class A Tractor Trailer experience required
- Experience delivering food products preferred
- Drivers must have the ability to lift 80 lbs - Touch Freight
Colorado Pay and Benefits Disclosures:
The pay range for this position is $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 per year.